The information headquarters for the fight against the corona virus at the Ministry of Health announced today (Friday) that 45 new verified vertebrae have been identified in Israel.
To date, 134 verified persons have been identified in Israel:
• 86 verified returnees from South Africa, England, France, USA"In the United Arab Emirates, Hungary, Italy, Namibia, Tanzania, Germany, Morocco, Spain, Serbia, Belgium, and Turkey.
• 28 verified contacts of returnees from South Africa, England, USA"In and France.
• 20 in the community (3 events)
Of those 134 verified: 42 were unprotected (unvaccinated, recovered six months after recovery, and vaccinated in a second dose six months after vaccination) and 92 were protected.
There is a high suspicion of another 307 cases of Lorient Omicron exposure for which the flooring results have not yet been received:
• 186 – Circular returns"To
• 33 – Contacts
• 88 – In the community
Of the total verified and"High suspicion" (438):
• 167 with symptoms.
• 272 without symptoms.
• One in the testing process.