A fire broke out in an electrical cabinet in a residential building in the city of Lod

A fire broke out recently (Tuesday) in a residential building on King Solomon Street in the city of Lod. The source of the fire was probably an electrical cabinet in the building. Four firefighters were called to the scene and acted to put out the fire as smoke rose to the upper floors. Firefighters evacuated the occupants from the fire site and at the same time carried out smoke release from the building and scans to locate trapped people.

Firefighters rescued a trapped person from the building and transferred her to medical care and reported that the incident was under control.

Illustration. Photo: MivzakLive News

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *