Epidemic Treatment Team (Ct.)"M) and the advisory committee, this evening (Tuesday) recommended the provision of a fourth booster dose for those aged 60 and over, for those who have been vaccinated and for health care workers.
In addition, members of the czar"The Vaccine Advisory Committee decided to recommend:
• For giving a fourth dose to people aged 60 and over and those who have been vaccinated, provided that 4 months have passed since the third dose.
• On a fourth dose for employees of the health system, and provided that 4 months have passed since the third dose.
• Advance the administration of a dose 3 to 3 months after a second dose, instead of 5 months, as part of the preparation for the fifth wave.
• Recommend in principle to the CEO"To the Ministry of Health for providing a fourth dose for those aged 60 and over and for those who have been vaccinated, for those who have passed 4 months from the third dose. Recommendation of the ore"M and the advisory committee is to launch the operation as soon as possible, while examining the data in the coming days.
• Recommend treatment with Tamiflu to those who treat bird carcasses and birds infected with bird flu.