A fire broke out in an apartment in Lod, a woman was evacuated to the hospital after being hit by smoke inhalation

A fire broke out recently (Wednesday) in a residential apartment on King Solomon Street in the city of Lod, after a pot was apparently forgotten about the gas in the apartment. Four fire and rescue crews were called to the scene, identified the smoky apartment and acted to remove the woman who was present at the scene, when she was unconscious, and transferred her to medical care.

After the fighters acted to ventilate the apartment and evacuate the victim, they reported that control of the incident had been achieved.

Maccabees"Israel was informed: "A smoke detector saves lives in these cases when it warns before the development of combustion."

Courtesy of 22"To Israel

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *