A 24-year-old woman perished in a fire that broke out in her home in Yanuah Jat, five other people were lightly injured

Anwar Assad Hamri, 24, was found dead last night (Friday) in a fire that broke out in a house in Yanuah Jat. Medics and paramedics from Med"A. She was given medical treatment and evacuated to the Galilee Medical Center in Nahariya, after inhaling smoke and in a human condition, during resuscitation operations. Five other casualties in a light condition who suffered from smoke inhalation were treated on the spot and did not need to be evacuated to a hospital.

Paramedic Med"A. Maimon Gabay said: "The woman who suffered from smoke inhalation was out of the house unconscious, with no pulse and no breathing. We provided her with medical care and performed advanced operations that included special medications, respiration and massages and evacuated her to my heart"H. When her condition is critical. Several other casualties in a light condition who also suffered from smoke inhalation were treated on the spot."

According to preliminary conclusions of the special investigation team set up to examine the circumstances of the fire, a telephone that ignited on the bed apparently caused a fire in which the 24-year-old woman was found dead.

In the Fire and Rescue of Israel, the public is reminded again and again: "Do not charge mobile phones on a mattress or sofa. Charging a mobile phone on life-threatening flammable surfaces! Install a low-cost smoke detector, which will warn of an early fire, prevent damage to property and save lives."

Photo: Amar Assadi
Photo: Operational documentation of the Northern High School
Photo: Operational documentation of the Northern High School

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *