Police spokespersons (Carmel area):
The preparation of the Israel Police for the soccer match between Maccabi Haifa and the Hapoel Be’er-Sheva team as part of the Champions League that will be held at the Sami Ofer Stadium on Saturday, July 16, starting at 5:30 p.m.
Israel Police officers and hundreds of ushers and security guards will be deployed starting tomorrow afternoon (Saturday) in and outside the stadium in order to maintain order and security, along with regulating traffic.
The game will start at 8:30 p.m. and the stadium gates will open from 6:30 p.m. The stadium is expected to be full, so you should arrive early due to the expected traffic congestion, check the parking signs at the roadblocks, as well as the strict check at the entrances to the stadium.
The expected traffic arrangements on the evening of the game:
– It is recommended to use public transportation and its times can be updated through the websites.
– The access roads to the stadium will be blocked from Route 4 to Rotenberg, the intersection of Kastra Street, Ezer Weizman, Rotenberg, and the sportsmen’s house, including the blocking of the entrances to the Naot Peres neighborhood, the Pliman intersection to Kastra and the Pliman intersection in the sportsmen’s house, only residents will be allowed to enter, and this from 6:00 p.m.
– For those coming by private car, you can park in the parking lots next to the stadium – the Hot, Intel, Congress Center parking lots from the north, the crowd of Maccabi Tel Aviv fans coming from the south of Route 4 will be directed to the P6 parking lot.
– Entrance to the stadium parking lots P5, P4, P2, P1 only for ticket holders and access to the roads leading to the stadium will be blocked accordingly, ticket holders must show them at the various checkpoints, without the ticket it will not be possible to enter.
– For those wishing to continue traveling from Haifa in the direction of Route 4 to the south, do not reach the Neot Peres neighborhood but use the Freud / Moshe Pliman / Matam intersection.
– Entry to the residents of the neighborhood will be possible through the streets Ezer Weizman, 11th Sportsmen and from Route 4 turn right onto the road south to the stadium in the direction of the school.
– Starting at 18.00 it is not possible to park in the Naot Peres neighborhood for non-residents, there will be strict and increased enforcement regarding parking in places that are not according to the law and towing on the spot.
– There will be no road works in the vicinity of the stadium, Naot Peres neighborhood, Highway 4 and 2
– Entry with weapons will not be allowed except for police officers
– It is not allowed to smoke in the stadium and it is not allowed to bring plastic / glass bottles into the stadium.
– It will not be allowed to bring alcohol into the venue and fans who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to enter.
– The introduction of deployment flags and cheering equipment is subject to prior coordination and the approval of the police.
– Increased enforcement activity will be carried out against the use of pyrotechnic means.